XenonStack Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: A Product Engineering, Technology Services and Consulting company building Intelligent Distributed Systems at Scale, AI, and Data-driven Decision Platforms and Solutions.
Company Name: XenonStack
Job Profile: FrontEnd and UI Testing Trainee
Education : Technical Graduates ( BCA, BSC, B.Tech) and MSc and M.Tech with Programming Skills
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Chandigarh
Job Summary for XenonStack Off Campus Drive Hiring
At XenonStack, We committed to become Most Value Driven Cloud Native, Platform Engineering and Decision Driven Analytics Company. Our Consulting Services and Solutions towards the Neural Company and its Key Drivers.
Xenonstack’s TestOps team is looking for FrontEnd and UI Testing Trainees who can translate our company needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
One who can create a user-friendly environment by writing codes, designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
Job Responsibilities for XenonStack Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Testing and Management of Websites and WebApps
- Making Sure that Best Coding Practices with Unit tests and Code Versioning with Github/Gitlab is followed
- Testing Websites and Webapps with SEO Principles
- Optimize application components for maximum speed, security, stability, and scalability.
- Delivering World-class Websites and Web-Apps in terms of Quality, Performance and Functionality.
- Responsiveness Testing on various browsers, devices and resolutions
- Cross-browser & Compatibility Testing.
- User Interface Testing as per Best Practices.
- Performance Testing with tools like JMeter.
- Content, Navigation Testing on its Correctness.
- Ability to Automate User Journey Testing using tools like Selenium/Gauge/Taiko.
- Accessibility Testing as per Website Best Practices.
- Knowledge of SEO Best Practices.
- Knowledge of Git (GitHub/Bitbucket etc).
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and Problem Solving Aptitude
- Strong Organizational skills
- Visual Thinking
Apply Before the link Expires for XenonStack Off Campus Drive Hiring