WorkSpan Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring: At WorkSpan we believe in providing our customers with the best possible product and experience. We spread user love – and you will play a crucial role in that process. As a Software Engineer, you will work closely with Product Architects, Product Managers, and Engineering teams to develop features for our users. You will develop new software, APIs, and data models, create flexible, reusable software components that help us build functionality quickly and easily.
Job Profile: Junior Software Engineer
Work Location: Bengaluru
Company Name: WorkSpan
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: If you are looking for a place where you are encouraged to provide feedback, challenged to do your best work, and have an amazing team to support you – WorkSpan is the place to be. Our leadership team is dedicated to mentoring and helping you achieve your goals, so you can span all borders on delivering awesomeness.
Join our team of Engineering experts in Bengaluru today!
Depending on your preference, you can become a Backend or Frontend Engineer at WorkSpan.
As our Backend Engineer you will:
- Build efficient, scalable, reusable back-end services and RESTful APIs to power our Web and Mobile applications
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and best practices.
- Enforce standards through regular code reviews.
- Write and maintain internal tools to help increase developer efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze and improve performance by utilizing data to oversee product and user engagement (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and bring to light areas for improvement.
- Prepare and declare recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Deliver Awesomeness :)
As our Frontend Engineer you will:
- Deliver clean and performant AngularJS component
- Ensure the high performance of the application
- Synchronize with our backend and HTML / CSS team
- Refactor existing code
- Analyze and improve performance by utilizing data to monitor product, user engagement (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.), and uncover areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and standard methodologies
- Deliver Awesomeness :)
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for:
- Knowledge in web application development (i.e., prior experience in building large scale web applications)
- Experience in web application performance tuning
- Interest in being up-to-date with the latest and evolving cloud technologies.
- For Backend role: Deep understanding of server-side programming languages such as Python / Java / C# / Golang / Node.js
- 0-3 years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science from a Tier-1 college (B.E from IITs, BITS-Pilani, IIITs, top NITs, DTU, NSIT or MS in Stanford, UC, MIT, CMU, UW-Madison, ETH, top global schools) or exceptional work history is a requirement.
What We Do and Value
- WorkSpan is the first-ever Ecosystem Cloud – an online platform where companies are working together to build-with, market-with, and sell with all of their ecosystem partners on a single, secure, connected network.
- We’ve had incredible growth in the last couple of years with over 200 companies on the network and customers like SAP, Microsoft, Accenture, Capgemini, Cisco, Red Hat, VMware, etc…
- Our working atmosphere is positive and collaborative.
- We share information openly and broadly because we believe the best way to empower each other is to actively build trust with transparent, honest, and free-flowing communication.
- We are flexible in our opinions and always open to new ideas.
- We innovate continuously, with a focus on long-term success.
- We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, backgrounds, cultures, weaknesses, opinions, and interests to make our company succeed. We celebrate our differences and are lucky to have teammates all over the world.
Apply Before the link Expires for WorkSpan Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring
Apply Link-Click Here