Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Details:
About the Company: Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Company Name: Wolters Kluwer
Job Profile: Data Scientist
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: IND-Pune-Kalyani Nagar
Job Description: We are looking for Fresher Data Scientist, CIOx Team, which is a part of Governance Risk and Compliance business for Wolters Kluwer:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Wolters Kluwer Off Campus:
- Gather and analyze information, design and code data processes and build predictive analytical models, formulate and test hypotheses, contribute to the development and communication of recommendations and help the leadership make informed business decisions for assigned projects; Managing the coding and/or extraction of data to conduct thorough analysis.
- Able to understand the business insights through data analysis and building of models and other analytics.
- Understanding data analysis projects by external consultants; being able to replicate their codes and processes in other languages if required.
- Developing and analysing statistical and mathematical models on business opportunities; identifying key trends and data characteristics within the data sets that require further investigation; and using analysis to generate business recommendations (e.g., to improve profitability, to find more customers).
- Help create and maintain a suite of advanced analytical/machine learning libraries that can help detect patterns within data; outline all structured and unstructured data elements required to fully evaluate data characteristics and make informed business decisions for assigned projects;
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives by working across technical teams to enhance the systems, processes and controls, e.g., methods, standards, capabilities.
- Ensure close collaboration with the rest of the team as well other stakeholders.
- Proactively pursues professional development activities (e.g., learning new tools, techniques)
- Performs internal trainings, process documents, knowledge sharing etc. as requested by the CIOx leadership team.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree OR Post Graduate degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field.
Essential Skills and Traits for Wolters Kluwer Off Campus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, organized; Proactive self-starter and a team player. Takes ownership and makes the required judgements whenever necessary.
- Collaborative in a global and continuously changing environment. Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Comfortable in explaining and defending your ideas and analysis, while still being able to recognize the merits of others’ opinions.
- Likes learning and building competencies in new coding tools and statistical techniques.
- Enjoys working in a fun, innovative, demanding and dynamic environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Wolters Kluwer Off Campus.