About the Company: Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries.
Company Name: Wolters Kluwer
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 yrs
Work Location: Pune
JOB SUMMARY: The Technical Analyst (TA) for Wolters Kluwer has primary responsibility for leading product development activity. The TAs responsibilities include
- Will be involved in development of regulatory reports.
- Will also be involved in development of tools / utilities.
- Documenting solution requirements and designs.
- Communicate effectively with peer developers, SQA and FA, Subject Matter expert (SME).
- Communicate and coordinate with development teams across region within the product development.
- Should be ready to work in as a team member or as an individual contributor.
- Investigate and analyze cases raised by customer and provide solution to technical issue.
- Work closely with functional analyst to understand work flow and develop logic by building scripts.
- Unit test the code and fix the issues.
- Analyze test results to identify the issues and resolve them.
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Ready to work in timings that overlap well with American time zone, if required.
Essential soft skills:
- Effective Communicator
- Team player
- Problem Solving Skills
- Positive Attitude & Pleasing Personality
- Active Listener
- Time Management Skills
- Critical Thinker
Typically, TAs work in a fast-paced environment and play a key role in building the software products/applications. Apart from the above; they are expected to collaborate with Product Management and SQA team in resolving issues and ensuring smooth delivery of product. TA activities include learning and maintaining a thorough understanding of the applications involved in; assisting in the planning phase of the projects; managing and participating in the analysis, design, and test phases of the projects; assisting the functional team to resolve issues; and representing Wolters Kluwer within the industry.
Education Minimum: Diploma / Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Applications or B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science)
Experience, Knowledge and Tools
Minimum Experience: Relevant work experience in a Bank/FI back office (BFSI domain).
The candidate must possess the following:
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented/Procedural Programming.
- Sound understanding of Relational databases (MS-SQL) in a Production/ Product development environment.
- Experience in working with Business Requirements and detailing them into system/product level specifications.
- Candidate must be ready to learn proprietary languages/scripting tools.
- Candidate must display strong analytical skills and be responsible, methodical and organized with an ability to perform to high level of accuracy and have good attention to detail.
- Should be of autonomous bent and a self-learner, assertive and able to make expert decisions based on personal judgment.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Working well independently with minimal supervision while also functioning as an integral part of a team.
Preferred Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience in regulatory reporting for North American Jurisdiction i.e. US/Canada (Federal Reserve/ OSFI reporting)
- Working with off-shore teams (Europe/US)
- Team handling skills overseeing work of junior/peers.
- Experience with Regulatory Reporting software.
- Experience in migration activity.
- Awareness of Object Oriented Programming (Java, C#, VB.NET)
Knowledge of Tools/ Software:
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented as well as Procedural Software development.
- Excellent understanding and insight in relational databases (MS-SQL)
- Good knowledge of Excel (2007 or above) and VBA Good knowledge of Visual Basic
- Scripting or procedural programming.
- Experience in report development.
- Experience of working with issue and project tracking software such as JIRA etc. and source control or collaboration tools such as SVN/Microsoft TFS etc.
- Knowledge of XML and/or XBRL.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell