Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
About Wipro: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
About Test: Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Official Website: www.wipro.com
Test Name: Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
Work Location: Across India
Education required for Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
Qualification criteria for Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
Other Criteria for Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
- It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
Apply before the link Expires for Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2022.