About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Job Profile: Associate
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 Years
Work Location: Pune & Bangalore
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Learn Java, Python, Web Development, Data Science or Any other Technical skills using Udemy. Click Here to Join a Course and Start Learning
Apply Link-Click Here
Bangalore Walk In Date: 27 July 2019 & 3 August 2019
Wipro, SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Pune Walk In Date: 3 August 2019
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park, Ph-2 Hinjewadi,
Hyderabad Walk In Date: 27 July 2019
Tower 4, 1st floor,
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates