About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Profile: Technical Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location: PuneGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight the scope of automation to lead or Manager
Candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 3 & 10 November 2018 at below venue.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Location: Pune
Date:1 December 2018
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057