About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Profile: Technical Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location: Pune
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight the scope of automation to lead or Manager
Candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 3 & 10 November 2018 at below venue.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Location: Pune
Date:1 December 2018
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group