About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Profile: Technical Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location: Bengaluru/Pune
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight the scope of automation to lead or Manager
Candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 3 & 10 November 2018 at below venue.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 3 & 10 November 2018
Event Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Event Location: Bengaluru
Event Date: 3 November 2018
Event Address: Wipro,
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Event Location: Pune
Event Date: 3 & 10 November 2018
Event Address: Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.