Wipro Walk-in Drive 2020: WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises
Job Profile: Technical Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 1-4 years
Job Location: Bangalore/Pune
Event Location: Bangalore/Pune
Key skills required for the job are:
- TIS Service Desk-L2, (Mandatory).
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans. Should be able to identify and highlight the scope of automation to lead or Manager Minimum work experience: 1 – 3 YEARS
Candidates can register online and attend this walk-in drive on 04 January 2020-
Event Date: 04 January 2020
Venue: Bangalore: Wipro Ltd, SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark, Kundalahalli, Whitefield, Brookefield, Bangalore.
Venue: Pune, Wipro Ltd, Plot No.31 MIDC, Pune Infotech Park, Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057