Wipro Star Hiring Off Campus Drive Details:
About Wipro: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.
About Wipro Star Hiring: STAR Hiring is a premier hiring fast track technology leadership program, specially crafted to identify and groom high caliber students with the potential to become future leaders aiming to deliver winning business outcomes to clients through deep industry experience.
Company Name: Wipro
Designation: Project Engineer
Compensation Per Annum: INR 10 Lakh + 1 Lakh Retention Bonus paid after 1-year completion and merged to CTC after 1 year
Career Band: B1
Service Agreement: Not Applicable
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Star Hiring Off Campus Drive
- 60% in 10th and 12th standard
- 6.0 CGPA or 60% in graduation
- Maximum of 1 active backlog is allowed till the interview stageBranches- CS/IT/Circuital/Mech/Allied/Integrated
- Year of passing – 2022
- 3 years of gap allowed in education (10th to Graduation)
- NO GAP is allowed in the graduation period
- Graduation should be completed within 4 years
Malpractices Checks to be done on Online Assessment – OS, Browser, Duplicate checks should be done before releasing the LOI and PDF offer letters to candidates.
How to Apply for Wipro Star Hiring Off Campus Drive