About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients
Job Profile: Freshers
CTC: Best in Industry
Drive Date: 19 October 2016
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech(Computer Science/EEE/ECE/IT Streams ONLY) /MCA fresher’s-2016 Pass Outs ONLY
- Knowledge in the field of computer science along with advanced knowledge of various web-enabling computer
- Good understanding of software design life cycle process
- Must be able to recognize, anticipate and resolve problems
- Must be able to follow well-defined standards.
- Utilize thorough technical and theoretical understanding of several techniques to complete assigned tasks
- Experience in VB scriptiong / C# / JAVA / .Net
- Good communication skills and commitment for continuous improvement.
- Basics of Database – SQL Server 2005/2008 R2.
- Working closely with the Technical Leads for understanding the functional and technical requirement
- Develop and configure automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined
- Develop new processes / tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured,
- maintainable and easy to understand.
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- CV with employee id of the referrer mentioned,
- Original Govt. Photo ID,
- Passport size photograph,
- Photocopies of ALL semesters + Provisional Certificate
Interested and eligible candidates attend the drive in following venue with required documents mentioned above on 19 October 2016
Date: 19 October 2016 Time: 10 A.M to 11.30 A.M
Wipro Ltd, S.F. No. 426/1, 426/26 & 427/1,
Elcot Special Economic Zone,
Coimbatore North Taluk,