About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients
Official Website: www.wipro.com
Job Profile: .Net Developer
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
CTC: Best in Industry
About the job:
Responsibilities as a Q/A Engineer:
- development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
- You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
Desired Qualification and Skills:
- .NET SQL Server, WPF – Windows Presentation Foundation, .NET, C# -CSharp-Programming, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, WinForms, MS SQL SERVER
- Language Skills: English Language
Apply before link expires
Apply Link:Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons