About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Job Profile: Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Batch Eligible: 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Year of Passing: 2019 Only
Qualification: All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Venue details for Wipro Walk In drives for Service Desk hiring-
|Bangalore||21st August- 23rd August||Wipro Limited,Gate No. 6, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore||10:00 AM|
|Bhubaneshwar||20th August||Wipro Ltd, IDCO, IT SEZ Plot No. E/8 Infocity, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751024||10:00 AM|
|Chennai||20th August||Wipro Ltd, 105 Annasalai, Guindy, Chennai-32||10:00 AM|
|Coimbatore||20th August||Wipro Ltd, S.F.No.426/1,426/2& 427, 1, Villankurichi Rd, Elcot SEZ, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004||10:00 AM|
|Hyderabad||21st August||Wipro Manikonda Office, 203, 115/1, ISB Rd, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032||10:00 AM|
|Kochi||20th August||Wipo Kochi, Infopark Rd, Kusumagiri, PO, Kochi, Kerala 682030||10:00 AM|
|Kolkata||20th August||Wipro Ltd, Plot 8, block DM, Sector 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091||10:00 AM|
|Pune||21st August- 23rd August||Wipro Limited,Phase 2, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi, Pune||10:00 AM|
|Nagpur||20th August||Raisoni Polytechnic College, Shradha Park, B 37-39/1 Hingna-Wadi, Link Rd, M.I.D.C, Nagpur, Maharashtra 44002||10:00 AM|
Apply Before the link Expires. Candidates can register and attend the drive at above venues.
Apply Link-Click Here
Wipro Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2017 & 2018 (More than 300 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates