About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Job Profile: Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Batch Eligible: 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Year of Passing: 2019 Only
Qualification: All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Venue details for Wipro Walk In drives for Service Desk hiring-
|Bangalore||21st August- 23rd August||Wipro Limited,Gate No. 6, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore||10:00 AM|
|Bhubaneshwar||20th August||Wipro Ltd, IDCO, IT SEZ Plot No. E/8 Infocity, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751024||10:00 AM|
|Chennai||20th August||Wipro Ltd, 105 Annasalai, Guindy, Chennai-32||10:00 AM|
|Coimbatore||20th August||Wipro Ltd, S.F.No.426/1,426/2& 427, 1, Villankurichi Rd, Elcot SEZ, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004||10:00 AM|
|Hyderabad||21st August||Wipro Manikonda Office, 203, 115/1, ISB Rd, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032||10:00 AM|
|Kochi||20th August||Wipo Kochi, Infopark Rd, Kusumagiri, PO, Kochi, Kerala 682030||10:00 AM|
|Kolkata||20th August||Wipro Ltd, Plot 8, block DM, Sector 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091||10:00 AM|
|Pune||21st August- 23rd August||Wipro Limited,Phase 2, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi, Pune||10:00 AM|
|Nagpur||20th August||Raisoni Polytechnic College, Shradha Park, B 37-39/1 Hingna-Wadi, Link Rd, M.I.D.C, Nagpur, Maharashtra 44002||10:00 AM|
Apply Before the link Expires. Candidates can register and attend the drive at above venues.
Apply Link-Click Here
Wipro Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2017 & 2018 (More than 300 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download