About the Company: At Wipro, we believe in creating a world brighter & bolder than today, where innovation is not simply a notion but an inherent part of our culture. Start your journey towards this world of infinite possibilities today! Wipro is hiring Arts, Science & Commerce Graduates, who can seamlessly transition innovative ideas into real workable solutions. This provides emerging talent the chance to embark upon a dynamic career path in the burgeoning IT industry while gaining industry exposure and real-time practical knowledge.
Designation: Business Analyst
Locations: Chennai, India
Year of Passing: 2018 & 2017 (2 years full-time MBA)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Post-Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- MBA Specialization
- Finance & IT only
- B.E./B. Tech
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Pre-MBA or current work-experience with exposure or industry experience in IT Services/ BFSI
Selection Criteria: Upon selection in the Online application, candidates will be required to go through Business Interview followed by HR interview at the designated interview locations.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates