About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies.
Year of Passing: 2018
Learn Tech Skills and Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more Click Here to Start Learning Today
Branch of Study: CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
Designation: Project Engineer
Compensation: Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent
- (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Programming Test (45 minutes)This test will help us assess the skillset of a candidate to diagnose and identify any bugs in a given code and fix them. The Programming Test will be based on following types of questions/ problems:
- Syntactical error correction i.e. to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction i.e. to fix all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse i.e. to complete the given code by reusing existing functions/ helper code.
Please note: Earlier Programming Test pattern, preset in a simulated environment wherein candidates were evaluated on their ability to write the program in any of the programming languages, compile and run test cases, is no longer applicable. It has been revised as per above guidelines.
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell