About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Profile: Technical Service Desk
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Event Date: 13 January 2018
Event Location: Bengaluru/ Pune/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai
Work Location: Bangalore/ Pune
Minimum work experience:0 – 1 Years
Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions from Collections,Generics and Multithreading + Advance java interview questions of Spring,Hibernate and WebServices- More Than 1000+ Questions
Key skills required for the job are:
- TIS Service Desk (Mandatory)
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click HereRegister here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
2000+ Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech - 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Pass outs only through AMCAT - Register Here!
Like Our Facebook Page for getting latest updates on Facebook-