About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Profile: Project Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.20 to 3.30 LPA
(Only 2018 Passed out Batch)
– B.E / B.TECH (CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/E&I/ Mechanical/Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics)
– PG not Eligible
– 60% in 10th, 12th and UG (6.00 CGPA)
– No standing arrears
1. Online Test (Verbal & Analytical Aptitude, Programming, and Written Communication)
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
DATE and TIME: 10th November 2018 8:30 AM
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
(Responding time between 9 am and 7 pm) Prof. D. Sabarish , Prof. I. Rajesh, Prof. B. Dhinesh
CONTACT NUMBERS 9943282481, 9894790284, 8608485944
Apply Link-Click Here
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in https://careers.wipro.com/campus-engineering.aspx or www.kiot.ac.in on or before 09.11.2018.
3. Only the registered candidates will be permitted to attend the drive on 10.11.2018.
4. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 10.11.2018 at 8.30 am