Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 | Wipro Hiring Freshers| Wipro Hiring B.Sc/BCA | Wipro Hiring 2019 Batch | 30 May 2019
About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses into separate companies.
Job Profile: WILP programme (WASE & WIMS)
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA
Batch Eligible: 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs. 15,712/Month
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: WASE & WIMS are unique learning-integrated programmes which offer students the chance to build a remarkable career in the IT industry while pursuing their higher education – M. Tech from one of the premier education institutes in India– sponsored by Wipro. Key features & eligibility details of the programme have been listed below, kindly go through the same.
2019 Passed out students
Desired Candidate Profile: B.Sc., BCA (CS, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics & Physics)
(Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & Graduation) No Backlogs/ Arrears)
• Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation
• Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
• Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are Maths related subjects and will be considered
• 10th Standard – minimum 50%
• 12th Standard – minimum 50%
• Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
• Admission into M.Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrolment.
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
i. Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative
(Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
ii. Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
iii. Technical & HR Interview
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
CONTACT PERSONS: (Please Contact between 9.00 am – 8.00 pm) Prof.R.S.Jeganath, Manager – Corporate RelationsBuild New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Link-Click Here
1. NO REGISTRATION FEE
2. The students are instructed to bring their two recent photographs, resume and photocopy of all their academic records.
3. The candidates are requested to send your details from the attached excel format to the following Email Address: [email protected] on or before 25.05.2019.
4. The candidates should be present at KIOT/KBSS campus at 8.30 am.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates