About the Company: At Wipro, we believe in creating a world brighter & bolder than today, where innovation is not simply a notion but an inherent part of our culture. Start your journey towards this world of infinite possibilities today! Wipro is hiring Arts, Science & Commerce Graduates, who can seamlessly transition innovative ideas into real workable solutions. This provides emerging talent the chance to embark upon a dynamic career path in the burgeoning IT industry while gaining industry exposure and real-time practical knowledge.
Job Profile:Project Engineer
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Year of Passing: 2017/ 2018
Qualification: BA, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA
(Candidates from MBA, MCA, M.Sc and Engineering field are NOT eligible)
Designation: Project Engineer
- Should be full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: Wipro does not sponsor any Post-graduate degree under the purview of this hiring programme.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now