About the Company: At Wipro, we believe in creating a world brighter & bolder than today, where innovation is not simply a notion but an inherent part of our culture. Start your journey towards this world of infinite possibilities today! Wipro is hiring Arts, Science & Commerce Graduates, who can seamlessly transition innovative ideas into real workable solutions. This provides emerging talent the chance to embark upon a dynamic career path in the burgeoning IT industry while gaining industry exposure and real-time practical knowledge.
Job Profile:Project Engineer
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Year of Passing: 2017/ 2018
Qualification: BA, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA
(Candidates from MBA, MCA, M.Sc and Engineering field are NOT eligible)
Designation: Project Engineer
- Should be full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: Wipro does not sponsor any Post-graduate degree under the purview of this hiring programme.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here