Wipro Off Campus Drive For 2020 Batch: WIPRO Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Designation: Project Engineer
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech Only
Branch of Study: All Streams
Year of Passing: 2020
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Wipro Elite Offer is INR 3.50 lakhs per annum
- Top performers of Elite National Talent Hunt will get a chance to upgrade their offers through “Turbo Challenge”.
- “Turbo Challenge” will have an advance level of coding test
- Compensation of successful top candidates from “Turbo Challenge” will be upgraded from INR 3.5 lakhs to INR 6.5 lakhs per annum.
- Compensation of rest of the candidates will continue to be INR 3.5 Lakhs per annum
Service Agreement: Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can choose any one programming language for the coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Online assessment will be tentatively held in mid-Oct 2019.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to [email protected] using the subject line ‘Elite – National Talent Hunt 2020’, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
Apply Before the link Expires for Wipro Off Campus drive for 2020 Batch.
Wipro Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2018 & 2019 (More than 300 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 60-80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell