Company Profile:Wipro HR Services India Pvt Limited(NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Joining Location: Gurgaon
Joining Period: Immediate
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2018 Batch
- BE / B.Tech / MCA (CS, IT and ECE )
- 60% in Graduation
Role and Responsibilities:
- Trainees responsible for configuring and testing Alight’s proprietary pension calculation system to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to program the pension calculation system defined by analysis from the Senior Analyst.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and systems testing in accordance with test plans.
- Last date to apply: 28 Nov, 2018 11:59 PM
(Entries beyond this date and time will not be considered under any circumstances)
- Selected candidates will join as Trainee
- Service Agreement : 18 Months applicable from the Date of Joining
- Online Application
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo Group Discussion followed by Behavioural Assessment and Technical Round of Interviews at Wipro office in Gurgaon
- Provide Primary Email Id
- Validate Email Id with the Code sent to you on email
- Fill in your relevant details and preferences
Please Note: At any stage if found that you haven’t adhered to the above mentioned instructions, it would lead to disqualification of your candidature
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates