Company Profile:Wipro HR Services India Pvt Limited(NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Joining Location: Gurgaon
Joining Period: Immediate
- 2018 Batch
- BE / B.Tech / MCA (CS, IT and ECE )
- 60% in Graduation
Role and Responsibilities:
- Trainees responsible for configuring and testing Alight’s proprietary pension calculation system to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to program the pension calculation system defined by analysis from the Senior Analyst.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and systems testing in accordance with test plans.
- Last date to apply: 28 Nov, 2018 11:59 PM
(Entries beyond this date and time will not be considered under any circumstances)
- Selected candidates will join as Trainee
- Service Agreement : 18 Months applicable from the Date of Joining
- Online Application
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo Group Discussion followed by Behavioural Assessment and Technical Round of Interviews at Wipro office in Gurgaon
- Provide Primary Email Id
- Validate Email Id with the Code sent to you on email
- Fill in your relevant details and preferences
Please Note: At any stage if found that you haven’t adhered to the above mentioned instructions, it would lead to disqualification of your candidatureUdemy ₹640 New Year Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here