Wipro Off Campus Drive 2018 | Wipro Mega Off Campus Drive For 2018 Batch | Wipro Off Campus for 2018 Batch | Wipro Hiring 2018 Batch
About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015. Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Year of Passing: 2018
Branch of Study: CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
Designation: Project Engineer
Compensation: Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent
(as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Selection Process: Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
To know more about the online test curriculum, click here.
Candidates can apply for Wipro off campus drive online latest by 5 July 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Note: Venue details will be sent to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.