Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020: WIPRO Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Job Profile: Service Desk
Qualification: All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
Year of Passing: 2019 Only
Education for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Other Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- The candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Job Description for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for Wipro Off Campus drive for 2020
Wipro Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2018 & 2019 (More than 300 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 60-80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus 2020?
Candidate’s academic performance should be above 60% in 10th standard, intermediate and graduation. Moreover, aspirants must not have any backlogs.
What is the selection process for entry-level/ fresher candidates in Infosys?
There will be 3 stages through which the Infosys officials hire suitable candidates which are Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
What is the salary for freshers in Infosys?
Wipro will offer pay of about 3.5 lakh for freshers.
How to register for Infosys Off Campus 2020?
To apply for Infosys Off Campus, candidates have to register at https://careers.infosys.com/. Or else, you can easily get the direct application link from OffCampusJobs4u.Com easily.