Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: Wipro is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Job Profile: Digital Workspace Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS/BA/B.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers
Job Overview: Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers on B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS,BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2019 & 2020 ONLY
Qualification: BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- 2019 (Year of passing) candidates should have completed all exams / viva and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
1st year STIPEND – 15,712 per month
2nd-year STIPEND – 17,810 per month
3rd-year STIPEND – 19,910 per month
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Apply before the link expires for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers
Wipro Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2018 & 2019 (More than 300 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 60-80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus 2020?
If you are eligible, then you can visit the Wipro Careers Page @ http://careers.wipro.com/index.aspx. Or else, you can check OffCampusJobs4u.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the selection process for entry-level/ fresher candidates in Wipro?
There will be 3 stages through which the Wipro officials hire suitable candidates which are Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
What is the salary for freshers in Wipro?
Wipro will offer pay of about 3.2 lakh for freshers.