About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Noida
Mandatory Skills: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Apply Before the link Expires.
Location: Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email Venue and date for the selection, Central
Apply Link- Click Here
Wipro Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2017 & 2018 (More than 300 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download