About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Work Location: Noida
Mandatory Skills: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Before the link Expires.
Location: Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email Venue and date for the selection, Central
Apply Link- Click Here
Wipro Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2017 & 2018 (More than 300 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to DownloadClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates