About the WILP Program (Wipro Off Campus Drive): Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers students a chance to build a remarkable career in the IT industry, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Key features and eligibility details of the program are listed below:
Official Website: www.wipro.com
Job Profile: Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Exp Needed: FreshersJob Locations: Across India
Work Location: Across India
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Eligibility Criteria Wipro Off Campus Drive.:
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2019 ONLY
- (Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation)
- No Active Backlogs/Arrears
Qualification required for Wipro Off Campus Drive.:
- B.Sc (CS, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics & Physics)
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are Maths related subjects and will be considered.
Stipend: Period: (INR Per Month)
First Year: 15,712
Second Year: 17,810
Third Year: 19,910
Fourth Year: 23,000
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Selection Process for Wipro Off Campus Drive.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Technical & HR Interview
Note: Candidate who has appeared in last 3 months is not eligible.
Apply Before the link Expires For Wipro Off Campus Drive.
Wipro Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2017 & 2018 (More than 300 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates