About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies.
Job Profile: Administrator – IT Infra Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Minimum work experience:0 – 1 Years
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here