About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies.
Job Profile: Administrator – IT Infra Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Minimum work experience:0 – 1 Years
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates