Willis Towers Watson Off Campus Drive Hiring:
About Company: Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company is a British-American multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company. The firm has roots dating from 1828 and is the third largest insurance broker in the world.
Company Name: Willis Towers Watson
Job Profile: Trainee Intern – Retirement Consulting (12 months duration)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Internship
Overview of Business: The complexity, costs and risks associated with employee benefits pose an increasing threat to business performance. Yet benefits have long been a bulwark of the employee deal, and competitive necessity for recruiting and retaining the right people. Willis Towers Watson consultants help organisations develop enterprise-wide strategies for making thoughtful benefit decisions and managing those benefits chosen in order to meet employee needs at a cost that they can afford – both today and in the future.
Willis Towers Watson retirement consulting colleagues have deep experience of working with valuations of every type and size and we’ve worked closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use.
The Trainee Intern position offers an opportunity for professional development and involvement in many areas of Retirement Valuation processing like Gratuity, Leave, LTSA, Provident Fund, Pension, PRMB schemes mainly for Indian Market.
Major responsibilities include:
- Works on all stages of the process – from validating data received from the client to liability calculation with the final step of reporting results to the client in the form of actuarial reports
- Prepares data validation, preliminary data reconciliation, detailed data query files and sends to reviewer for review
- Correctly captures the replies received while formulating the final data to be used for liability valuation
- Carries out the valuation run, and cross verifies the results using simple, logical checks
- Carefully reviews communication received form the team leader or project manager
- Sets up current year directories on network
- Adheres to all pre-defined steps while carrying out the work
- Projects plan assets if financial statements’ end date is before the valuation date.
- Calculates required asset values and rate of return for the inter-valuation period.
- Prepares the final valuation report to be shared with the client after collating all the liability results and stats from the software’s
- Understands the disclosure requirements and does a broad level analysis to ensure that the numbers entered make sense
- Carries out conversion of the valuation runs from the old software to the new software
- Demonstrates good understanding of the Indian and International accounting standards
- Support in Special Projects (Actuarial and Non-Actuarial) which involve intensive data analytics and client communication.
Bachelors’ degree (2021 pass outs preferred) in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or related field.
Attention to detail.
Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
Ability to identify and solve problems creatively
Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English language.
Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking.
Passions to acquire, share, and disseminate new information and knowledge.
Strong client relationship and client management skills
Proactive approach to meeting customers’ needs.
Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Good in both individual and team work.
A self-motivating individual with high tolerance for repetitive work
Works with minimal supervision
Apply Before the link Expires for Willis Towers Watson Off Campus Drive Hiring.