Wilhelmsen Ship Management Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Wilhelmsen Ship Management is a third-party ship manager providing various services across the globe. With a huge strength of Employee and Seafarers, we own and operate the world’s largest Maritime Network in more than 70 countries. We are looking for a Trainee Procurement Officer for our Procurement team at Mumbai.
If you have an innate ability to learn and adapt to a dynamic and ever evolving environment, then this is an opportunity you should not miss. If you are energetic, enthusiastic with a high level of drive and determination and eager to start your career in a Global Company in the Maritime Industry, then this opportunity in Marine Procurement is sure to realize your dreams.
Company Name: Wilhelmsen Ship Management
Job Profile: Trainee Procurement Officer
Work Location: Mumbai
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description for Wilhelmsen Ship Management Hiring Freshers:
The position of Trainee Procurement Officer calls for fostering close collaborative interpersonal relations with colleagues and building the credibility of the job function. You will have the opportunity to work with systems on a digital platform, which supports the procurement and logistic process.
Below are formal authorities for the position:
- Ensure that all requisitions, quotes, purchase orders and invoices are processed in accordance with Service Level Agreement provisions for Global Procurement Services
- Follow up and co-ordinate with all stakeholders to ensure that goods and services are provided as required.
- Comply with the 5 R’s (Right product, Right quantity, Right place, Right time and Right price)
- Ensure that clear audit trails and records are available to justify and back up all procurement decisions.
- Maintain BASSnet (Procurement software) data to ensure that accurate KPI’s can be produced.
As a Trainee you will be mentored to handle the belowfunctions.
- The position requires to fully support Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Procurement strategy which includes Sourcing & Pricing, E-Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, Negotiation, Compliance with contracts, Financial & Data Analysis & Risk Management.
- The position requires involvement in requisition processing, initiating registration of new suppliers, Global Procurement Services KPI Reporting, ordering of goods and services, following up on catering arrangements. Shipment/ delivery and processing of invoice.
Qualifications required for Wilhelmsen Ship Management Hiring Freshers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree and diploma in procurement / logistics.
- Candidates who are Freshers/ have 0 -1 years’ experience from the maritime industry can apply to this position.
- Degree qualified preferably with an accredited Purchasing qualification.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- Result Oriented, Sense of Initiative, Assertive, Solution Driven, Process Improvement Mind-set.
Apply Before the link Expires for Wilhelmsen Ship Management Hiring Freshers.