White Blink Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Hiring: We develop painless business tools for our customers so they don’t end up attending lectures on how to use them! We do our homework in simplifying the screens and flows so our customers can focus on doing what they are really good at.
Three things you should know about us:
1) We love simple stuff.
2) We don’t hire based on formal educational qualifications. We believe in skills more than certificates.
3) Technology stacks are never a constraint for us. We go above and beyond to deliver simplicity.
Job Profile: Front End Developer
Company Name: White Blink
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 years
CTC: ₹ 2,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Work Location: Bengaluru, india
1. Engage in a fast-paced development team in terms of organizing, managing, and executing your work with minimal supervision.
2. Participate with the team and stakeholders on requirements understanding, design, and solutions in line with the product architecture.
3. Build and maintain high-performing, high-quality code base with end-to-end responsibility from Development to technical QA by applying technology and development best practices.
4. Provide necessary technical documentation to enable visibility and maintainability of designs and code.
5. Play an integral role in acquiring and learning technology trends, expertise, and best practices to keep the team’s collective knowledge up to date.
6. Ability to self-manage and meet tight deadlines.
7. Openness to feedback and constructive criticism.
8. Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
9. Open to learning and working on different technologies based on business requirements.
Education / Work Experience:
1. We don’t hire based on formal educational qualifications or degrees. We believe in skills more than certificates. If you believe that you have the right skills for this job, apply right away!
2. Work experience: 0 to 1 years.
2. Hands-on experience in Angular Js / Angular / React and/or other popular JS-based Libraries / Frameworks.
3. Excellent command over API Integration with Front End using JSON / Ajax and experience in using tools like Postman / Swagger.
4. Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
5. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
6. Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols.
7. Passion for clean semantic markup, with strong attention to detail.
8. Creating self-contained, scalable, reusable, and testable modules and UI components.
9. Ability to use Github (Source Tree) for collaboration.
10. Ability to discuss and explain design options.
Skills That Are An Advantage:
1. Hands-on experience in using designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD etc.
2. UI/UX Development or Design Experience.
3. Basic understanding of PHP / Java / NodeJS / Python / C#.
4. Basic understanding of Database Schema Design and SQL, working on RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres, etc.
5. Basic understanding of how web/desktop/mobile applications work across various stacks.
Interpersonal and Digital Fluency:
1. Passionate for technology, challenges, and quality with a dynamic, forward-leaning, and proactive personality.
2. Ability/willingness to take end-to-end responsibility of work with an attitude that If its technically feasible, it should be done. to make a valuable contribution.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills to participate actively in team activities.
4. Strongly believe in commitment to ownership and cause of business and team by aligning with the leadership and management.
5. The enthusiasm to be curious and learn technology/domain expertise on demand to help increase the collective knowledge in the team.
6. Strongly believe in earning reputation and respect through consistent demonstration of work, skills, and attitude.
Location: Currently, Work From Home but need to relocate to Bangalore after the COVID 19 situation gets better.
Apply Before the link Expires.