ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL: Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Job Profile: Intern 1, Engineering
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Bangalore
* Develop a deep expertise on 3D Flash Memory testing and Product/System level testing by understanding key failure modes and the test screen implementations.
* Specify the requirements and help in development of the manufacturing test programs.
* Verify the test programs by running sample units in lab environment and validating the test results as well as the parameters of the tested units
* Drive the new product migration from R&D to High Volume Manufacturing Phase, support technical issues & co-ordination with cross functional teams
* Failure Analysis & RMA support for internal customer & field issues seen on our products during qualification and post deployment into mass production
* Monitor product yield, test time and DPPM. Provide technical solutions for yield improvement, TTR and DPPM reduction; and come up with detail plans and drive for implementation of the same with R&D and factory personnel
* University project experience in Electronics and/or Semiconductors
* Hands on experience with Lab Equipments (Testers, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers)
* Knowledge of IC Test Methodologies, System Testing and Communication Protocols such as USB, eMMC, SAS, PCIe/NVMe etc.
* Good with understanding software programs written in C, C++, C# and able to step through the code if required
* Able to work comfortably with Windows 8/10 and Linux (Ubuntu) Operating systems
* Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems with minimal data points
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
* The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
Nice to haves
* Work experience in electronic product design and/or validation
* Background in Semiconductor Manufacturing Processes/Operations and Flash Memory Architecture
* Programming skills in C, C++, Perl or Python
* Good with Statistical analysis tools and correlating large data sets
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now