ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL: Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
* Develop a deep expertise on 3D Flash Memory testing and Product/System level testing by understanding key failure modes and the test screen implementations.
* Specify the requirements and help in development of the manufacturing test programs.
* Verify the test programs by running sample units in lab environment and validating the test results as well as the parameters of the tested units
* Drive the new product migration from R&D to High Volume Manufacturing Phase, support technical issues & co-ordination with cross functional teams
* Failure Analysis & RMA support for internal customer & field issues seen on our products during qualification and post deployment into mass production
* Monitor product yield, test time and DPPM. Provide technical solutions for yield improvement, TTR and DPPM reduction; and come up with detail plans and drive for implementation of the same with R&D and factory personnel
* University project experience in Electronics and/or Semiconductors
* Hands on experience with Lab Equipments (Testers, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers)
* Knowledge of IC Test Methodologies, System Testing and Communication Protocols such as USB, eMMC, SAS, PCIe/NVMe etc.
* Good with understanding software programs written in C, C++, C# and able to step through the code if required
* Able to work comfortably with Windows 8/10 and Linux (Ubuntu) Operating systems
* Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems with minimal data points
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
* The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
Nice to haves
* Work experience in electronic product design and/or validation
* Background in Semiconductor Manufacturing Processes/Operations and Flash Memory Architecture
* Programming skills in C, C++, Perl or Python
* Good with Statistical analysis tools and correlating large data sets