About the Company:Western Digital is driving the innovation needed to help customers capture, preserve, access and transform an ever-increasing diversity of data. Our solutions are at the heart of breakthrough discoveries, and enable the flow of information that leads to smarter decisions and deeper connections. We create environments for data to thrive so people, relationships and experiences thrive. #LetDataThrive Western Digital solutions are marketed under the G-Technology®, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile®, Upthere® and WD® brands.
Job Profile: Intern 1, Engineering
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Work location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
- The scope of the internship project work is:
- Carry out extensive literature survey and propose innovative design solutions
- Design of analog blocks in one of the given areas – power management (Voltage references and detectors, linear and switching regulators), clock management (OSC, PLL, DLL), special purpose IP (Temperature Sensor) or high-speed SERDES
- Silicon realization of the design in cutting edge CMOS (40nm, 28nm) or 16nm FinFET processes
- Characterization of the silicon of the designed IP’s
- Opportunity to publish papers on these novel designs in IEEE or equivalent platforms
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.