About the Company:Western Digital is driving the innovation needed to help customers capture, preserve, access and transform an ever-increasing diversity of data. Our solutions are at the heart of breakthrough discoveries, and enable the flow of information that leads to smarter decisions and deeper connections. We create environments for data to thrive so people, relationships and experiences thrive. #LetDataThrive Western Digital solutions are marketed under the G-Technology®, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile®, Upthere® and WD® brands.
Job Profile: Intern 1, Engineering
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Work location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- The scope of the internship project work is:
- Carry out extensive literature survey and propose innovative design solutions
- Design of analog blocks in one of the given areas – power management (Voltage references and detectors, linear and switching regulators), clock management (OSC, PLL, DLL), special purpose IP (Temperature Sensor) or high-speed SERDES
- Silicon realization of the design in cutting edge CMOS (40nm, 28nm) or 16nm FinFET processes
- Characterization of the silicon of the designed IP’s
- Opportunity to publish papers on these novel designs in IEEE or equivalent platforms
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates