WellSky Hiring Freshers Details:
About WellSky: WellSky is a leading supplier of software and services solutions that help acute, post-acute, and human service providers improve efficiency, support business growth, and provide intelligent care to patients and people in need. WellSky is headquartered in Overland Park, KS with 1,800 teammates across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world – including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, in-home care agencies, post-acute care facilities, government agencies, and human services organizations.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Comopany Name: WellSky
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
You Will Be Responsible For The Following for WellSky Hiring Freshers
- Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manage.
- Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager.
Do you have what it takes for WellSky Hiring Freshers?
So, let’s talk about you. The ideal candidate will have basic awareness of how to design and build features as part of an agile team, a strong desire to be mentored by more senior engineers to strengthen design and coding knowledge, and the ability to work closely with design engineers working on a large project with multiple other teams. We are looking for someone with a firm foundation in in C#, the ability and desire to grow technically and the ability to work efficiently in a team environment.
- Skills using Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- Skills using .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Firm foundation in C# programming
- One or more of the following: – WPF – Windows Forms / Web Forms – WCF – Web Services
- Proficient with object-oriented design and development
- Experience with database development and design using a major DBMS tools
- SQL Server preferred – Experience in C++ preferred
Required Experience for WellSky Hiring Freshers
- Knowledge on Angular, .Net Core, Ajax, XML, HTML, CSS, LINQ, JSON and JQuery will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical, design and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work closely within a team and collaborate with others.
- Must be located in Bangalore, India
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where highly motivated, ambitious engineers can help drive innovation.
- We include a diverse group of collaborative & super intelligent teammates to work with and learn from.
- We constantly strive to solve large scale challenges with a variety of technologies.
- We strongly support a work/life balance.
- We believe in giving recognition for doing what you enjoy.
Apply Before the link Expires for WellSky Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for WellSky Hiring Freshers