About the Company: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
Job Profile: Program Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru/ Chennai
About the Role: It starts with you. You will work as part of the EGS technology team. You will interact closely with multiple business and technology partners across Wells Fargo locations. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Responsibilities: You will be part of the QA team of one of the critical applications. You will work on the automation of existing/ new modules depending on the design of the application and on business criticality/dependency.
- Enterprise Platform: Associate will be working on building a business intelligence reporting platform
- MS Suite of Products including Microstrategy
- Training Needed: MicroStrategy, SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Good spoken and written English skills to effectively communicate technical concepts
- Strong logical, analytical skills and a systematic problem-solving approach
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Grad will be working on reference implementation or Model Life cycle platform in Private/public cloud environment.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the WellsFargo Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for WellsFargo Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site @ www.wellsfargojobs.com or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the WellsFargo Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for WellsFargo Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with WellsFargo Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com for latest updates