Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the company: Founded in 2001, Webyog is one of India’s most successful product development companies. Webyog develops database management tools, data visualization components & web/mobile applications that are used by millions of people across 100+ countries. Webyog is located in Bangalore, India and Santa Clara, USA.
Position: Software Engineer [2016/17]
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 17 Dec 2017
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Last date to apply: 14 Dec 2017
Salary offered: ₹ 7,00,000
Experience required: 0 to 1 Year 6 Months
Company URL: www.webyog.com
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)
- 2016 batch – already employed only – who are stuck in low end work & seek good work content
- 2017 batch
- Good pH score and academic record
Software Engineer : You will be part of the team behind Monyog and SQLyog – used by 35k customers across 120 countries. The team is proud of this fact because it really is difficult to create something that customers will gladly want to pay for. If you want to write code that will get used by thousands of customers, and you meet the following requirements, lets talk
- Great programming fundamentals
- Expert in C/C++
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
What you will be responsible for
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link-Click here