About the Company: Webscale, the Digital Cloud Company, is the leader in converged software for hyperscale cloud automation. Delivered as-a-Service, the Webscale platform allows businesses of all sizes to benefit from infinite scalability, load balancing, high performance, outage prevention, improved security, and simple management in multi-cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. Webscale enables digital transformation for B2C, B2B, and B2E e-commerce and enterprise customers in seven countries and for six of the Fortune 1000 businesses. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, with offices in Boulder, CO, and Bangalore, India.
Company Name: Webscale Networks
Job Position: Software Engineer (Backend/Full-stack)
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Exp Needed: 1-6 Years
- We are looking for a Backend/Full Stack Web Developer to join our fast-paced, fun, and motivated team.
- This is a one of a kind opportunity to bring your passion for writing high-quality software in collaboration with a fantastic and supportive group of engineers.
- You will have the opportunity to let your abilities shine and be involved in the entire software development cycle, from design to release.
- You will be collaborating closely with product management and customer support teams to find the best solutions for real client requirements.
- Then you will bring these solutions to life by architecting and implementing the design all the way to production.
- You’ll have an active role in defining the APIs, user interactions as well as the aesthetics of the entire application.
Our engineering culture
- We’re a small and close-knit team with a big impact.
- Here you’re not just another engineer – your voice, opinion and contributions matter.
- We deliver multiple releases per day.
- We have a strong commitment to clean, high-quality code.
- We’re passionate about building the best next-generation cloud infrastructure.
- We’re driven and tenacious, but also have a great sense of humor and promote a fun work environment with great work/life balance.
- Bonus points for nerf dart accuracy.
- Backend (server-side) software development to enhance and maintain Webscale Control and Data plane software
- Design, implement, and test distributed control function in our Ruby-based Control Plane.
- Implement a RESTful API to support new features.
- Cloud API enhancements for AWS EC2, Google Compute and all major cloud service providers.
- Develop and maintain our next-generation Go-based HTTP proxy (data plane) that enhances and protects e-commerce (customers’) sites.
- Work with the product team to translate high-level feature requirements into working software.
- MS/ME in computer science or equivalent.
- Professional experience in programming, Ruby/Go or equivalent.
- Experience in programming network protocols.
- 1-6 years of professional experience.
Technologies we use
Interested candidates can apply using this link- Apply NowClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|