Webbyte Technologies Off Campus Drive
About The company:
We “Webbyte Technologies Pvt. Ltd.” dedicated to developing a truly innovative and superior service to help consumers make better buying decisions, and currently among the top 2000 websites in India. Each month we help millions of consumers to find and purchase the best discounted products from our vast catalogue of merchant products. We receive well over a half million visitors every month to our website so any change you make is going to impact millions within a short span. In addition to this we are the leading digital advertising platform that links marketers with performance-curated global inventory. We specialize in generating consistent, quality customer acquisitions at high volumes through exclusive channels CPA, CPL, CPE, CPI, CPS, and CPC.
Job Location: Alwar
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2018-20
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
– Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
– Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
– Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
– Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
– Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
– Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
– Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
– Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
Skills and Qualifications:
– One must be a graduate and any certificate in social media will be given an extra advantage.
– Good Communication – Written and Spoken.
– Face to Face Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here