About the Company: Weatherford is one of the world’s largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people.
Official Website: www.weatherford.com
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
CTC: Best in Industry
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Possess proven communication skills.
- Demonstrate proven ability to participate in a team environment.
- Demonstrate proven ability exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
- able to anticipate customer needs.
- Have a clear customer focus, and be able to understand the variety of people and business cultures in different areas of the business and respond to them accordingly.
- Ability to use the right information and/or systems and/or technology, and be able to consistently identify and recommend improvements as appropriate.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
About the Job:
Junior Engineer Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate through assessment and internal interactions, full understanding of equipment, systems and functionality, including hydraulics and down-hole calculations.
- Undertake any training deemed necessary to fulfil the role of Completions Field Engineer & Customer requirements.
- Prepare sub-assemblies at workshop/ base as per the job requirement and maintain records of inspection/ redress reports as per the Quality Management System.
- Install completion production systems equipment using proven and established working practices within the remit of Quality and Safety Management Systems.
- Ensure and that all possible preparations have taken place, equipment is fit for use and all pre-installation checks / testing have been carried out. Field Engineer will also ensure that all documentation and / or certification are relative to equipment being used.
- Maintain appropriate contact with client customer representative at the well site and ensure that the relevant Operations Managers are continually updated on current job status. Produce in depth reports in accordance to Quality Management System of all well site activities prior to and during installation. The Field Engineer may act as ‘point’ contact to the customer when in a crew environment.
- Attend Field Engineer Operations / QHSE meetings to share and update on recent well-site activities, any new equipment / processes/and technical information. This meeting will also raise any Health and Safety Issues and allow the Field Engineer to bring up any relevant issues.
- Providing Company management with 24-hour contact/availability for operations, as and when required.
- Attend pre-job briefing and debriefing meetings to update on customer requirements De-briefs to be completed as soon as is practicable on return to base to minimize effect on ongoing operations.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
To Apply: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates