Wakefit Sleep Internship 2021 Details:
The Company: Wakefit is a home and a sleep solutions company that strives to create cosy and comfortable home environments that are ergonomic in feature and cosy in nature. At Wakefit, we are passionate about learning as much as we can about the sleep patterns of individuals so that we can create intuitive products that enhance the sleep quality of our customers. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about sleep and have an uncanny ability to fall asleep just about anywhere and anytime – even amidst loud noises, important meetings and gripping movies.
Company Name: Wakefit
Job Profile: Sleep Intern
Degree Required: Any Graduate
Work Location: Work From Home
Stipend: 1 lakh per month
Who is a Sleep Intern?
We are on a mission to find the most committed sleepaholic in the country. A perfectionist who strives to get 9 hours of the perfect quality of sleep, every night. The ideal sleep intern can sleep anywhere and anytime, but also has a well rounded routine that includes healthy meals, a robust fitness regime. They have supernatural control when it comes to binge watching and doom scrolling and are able to switch off at the right times. Most importantly, selected sleep interns earn a stipend of ₹1 lakh.
Does sleeping on the job sound like a dream job to you?
Can you sleep through just about anything? Do you think you have it in you to be the best competitive sleeper in the country? If yes, then you could win up to 10 lakhs.
Equipment: On selection, interns will receive a Wakefit mattress. A mode of tracking, integration of an app will be arranged for every sleep intern.
Location: From the comfort of your own home.
- A history of falling asleep in class, during meetings and calls is considered to be a valuable experience.
- Strong point of view on bedroom and home aesthetics and should have tricks and tips up his/her sleeve on creating the perfect sleep environment.
- An affinity to pass time apart from screens, and should indulge in activities such as reading, listening to meditative music and other unplugged activities that promote good sleep.
- Motivation to sleep deeply and for the full nine hours on all nights, not just weekends.
- Should be well versed with the nuanced benefits of a nap and the art of taking a siesta.
- A healthy appreciation of bedroom products and a relevant knowledge in the right features that make for good sleep products.
- A compelling need to track sleep and fitness habits.
- A love for beverages and meals that induce sleepiness, such as rice or chamomile.
Preferred Qualifications for Wakefit Sleep Internship 2021:
- A completed degree in any field.
- A strong sense of self control while scrolling through social feeds and the ability to curb binge watching, even at a season finale level.
- Should be able to fall asleep within 10-20 minutes of hitting the pillow – or any flat sleeping surface.
- Should have a sleep conducive lifestyle – no late night snacking, excessive intake of caffeine or alcohol. A fitness regimen is a bonus.
- A curiosity for all things sleep, with sleep tips at his/her fingertips.
- A newfound propensity to fall asleep during virtual calls or meetings.
- A new approach of dressing and remaining in pyjamas/shorts/nightclothes 24/7.
Apply Before the link Expires for Wakefit Sleep Internship 2021