Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Wabtec Corporation Hiring Details:
About Company: Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world.
Company Name: Wabtec Corporation
Job Profile: Trainee Junior Engineer
Work Location: Shahjahanpur
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Description: Trainee Junior Engineer will directly work on locomotives for scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair on 4500 HP and 6000 HP locomotives. He will be responsible for providing quality workmanship and safe working while working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hands on working on locomotives and associated systems / equipment’s for performing service activities like scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair adhering to timelines, cost and quality.
- Hands on working on rolling stock products like Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems / motors / compressor etc
- Able to diagnose faults and ensure adherence to work scopes as defined in the Procedures.
- Ensuring all appropriate documentations are updated as per the requirements of the job.
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas to attain highest level of 5S
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and safety policies in his area.
- Diploma in Engineering with ~1year industry experience in automotive or allied industry.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 operations- different shifts, various days
- Experience in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work in shop environment.
Ability to promote safe & environmentally compliant work practices Team player, willing to walk extra mile for meeting priorities Quick Learner
Apply Before the link Expires for Wabtec Corporation Hiring