About Vymo: Vymo (https://www.getvymo.com) is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It’s a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant – a first of its kind – that automatically captures sales activities and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually by learning from top sales reps. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company houses over 200+ people across 7 offices globally.
Vymo is trusted by over 100,000 users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’, Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
Company Name: Vymo Company
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineering Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
What is the Personal Sales Assistant A game-changer!
We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems. But even the best CRMs have an adoption rate of less than 30%. Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy to help field sales teams operate more efficiently in a deskless environment. The platform through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. That’s why over 85% of salespeople use Vymo daily.
Watch Vymo in action – https://youtu.be/9saePnvir4M
Vymo is structurally built using the microservices architecture. We have projects ranging from core systems, distributed infrastructure, data analytics to full-stack development. Every project the Intern works on is important to the company and we make sure it’s something we want to ship to production!
Our Internship Program will provide you with real-world software engineering experience and mentorship that will inspire you to expand your technical knowledge and work on challenging problems.
How is the Engineering team like?
At Vymo, we are a team of close-knit thinkers, enablers, technologists, strategists, who want to do more. We are obsessed with quality and customer experience. We work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. We believe in creating a 10x impact, being creative problem solvers, and have fun while doing so.
Some of our previous interns have contributed immensely to building our core systems.
Why should you do an internship with us?
- It is a paid internship where you work on a wide variety of real-time software engineering tasks
- You learn engineering best practices from the wicked smart engineering colleagues :)
- You can shadow seasoned technocrats and learn how engineering solves problems in Vymo
A Day in your life
- Solve complex problems that have real user impact.
- Solutionize, Develop & Build applications.
- Partner with and learn from a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Support, Quality, Dev-ops, and Platform Engineers
- Develop internal tools to make the life of fellow engineers/ analysts easy.
- Develop application debugging experience by addressing support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality, and Internal teams.
What you would have done?
- Currently pursuing a BE (senior year) / ME in Computer Science or a related field (2020-21 Graduate)
- Solid programming skills and significant development experience in a Linux/MacOS Environment
- Experience in any Java, Python, Nodejs, Web Frameworks (Django, AngularJS, React, Play)
- Experience in at least one relational or non-relational DBMS.
- Good understanding of Databases (both SQL & NoSQL) & Kafka is a plus.
- Experience developing microservices and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Excellent in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, is proactive and loves to define problems and come up with a creative solution
- Have an Obsession with quality and customer experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here