Vymo Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Vymo is a personal assistant app for enterprise sales / service teams. It predicts what a rep / manager should do next, detects whether this has happened and links this to downstream metrics to drive better predictions. Vymo has helped some of the world’s largest enterprise field teams get almost 2X productivity uplift; resulting in 30-50% higher sales within 3 months of launch.
Company Name: Vymo
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern (SD)
How is the Engineering team like?
At Vymo, we are a team of close-knit thinkers, enablers, technologists, strategists, who want to do more. We are obsessed with quality and customer experience. We work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. We believe in creating a 10x impact, being creative problem solvers, and have fun while doing so.
Some of our previous interns have contributed immensely to building our core systems.
Why should you do an internship with us?
- It is a paid internship where you work on a wide variety of real-time software engineering tasks
- You learn engineering best practices from the wicked smart engineering colleagues :)
- You can shadow seasoned technocrats and learn how engineering solves problems in Vymo
A Day in your life
- Contribute to the development of the core platform while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Support, Quality, Dev-ops and Platform Engineers.
- Address support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality and Internal teams.
- Maintain and improve the core platform features.
- Develop Internal tools
What you would have done?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Preferably 2020-21 passout.
- Basic understanding of android native app development, preferably have developed some mobile apps using android native or react native framework.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to debug applications.
- Proficiency in, at least one modern programming languages such as C, C++, python, Java, nodejs
- Ability to navigate through the code and understand the flow and isolate the problem areas with minimal guidance
- Willingness to learn new things pretty rapidly
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Excellent in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, is proactive and loves to define problems and come up with a creative solution
- Have an Obsession with quality and customer experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Vymo Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Vymo Off Campus Drive