Vymo Hiring Freshers Details:
About Vymo: Vymo (https://www.getvymo.com) is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It’s a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant – a first of its kind – that automatically captures sales activities and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually by learning from top sales reps. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company houses over 200+ people across 7 offices globally.
Vymo is trusted by over 100,000 users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’, Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Compay Name: Vymo
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
How is the Engineering team like?
At Vymo, we are a team of close-knit thinkers, enablers, technologists, strategists, who want to do more. We are obsessed with quality and customer experience. We work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. We believe in creating a 10x impact, being creative problem solvers, and have fun while doing so.
Some of our previous interns have contributed immensely to building our core systems.
Why should you do an internship with us?
- It is a paid internship where you work on a wide variety of real-time software engineering tasks
- You learn engineering best practices from the wicked smart engineering colleagues :)
- You can shadow seasoned technocrats and learn how engineering solves problems in Vymo
A Day in your life
- Contribute to the development of the core platform while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Support, Quality, Dev-ops and Platform Engineers.
- Address support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality and Internal teams.
- Maintain and improve the core platform features.
- Develop Internal tools
What you would have done?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Preferably 2020-21 passout.
- Basic understanding of android native app development, preferably have developed some mobile apps using android native or react native framework.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to debug applications.
- Proficiency in, at least one modern programming languages such as C, C++, python, Java, nodejs
- Ability to navigate through the code and understand the flow and isolate the problem areas with minimal guidance
- Willingness to learn new things pretty rapidly
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Excellent in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, is proactive and loves to define problems and come up with a creative solution
- Have an Obsession with quality and customer experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Vymo Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Vymo Hiring Freshers