vPhrase Off Campus Details:
About Company: vPhrase helps companies make their reports easy to understand by explaining the insights in words, using AI. The company’s patent pending platform, Phrazor, analyses data, derives insights and then communicates those insights, in words, in multiple languages. It automates the work of analysis and communication which is the forte of expensive domain experts and it does this at a fraction of their cost. The insights and nuances that one can explain via words cannot be explained using charts and tables alone.
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Python – Full Stack)
Experience: 0-4 years
Job Description: We are looking for a smart software engineer who will be responsible for build solutions around our Phrazor product. The person is expected to build features that can work with massive datasets.
Requirements for vPhrase Off Campus
- Scripting language: Fluency in Python language with hands-on experience on web frameworks like Django/Flask.
- Database: RDBMS (MySQL & PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of relational schema constraints and normal forms
- Aggregate functions
- Experienced with Cloud Services like Azure, AWS etc, familiarity with cloud first development models approach
- Bastion hosts/Jump boxes
- Azure Vault
- Cloud DevOps
- CI/CD pipelines knowledge with repository hooks
- Must be an independent and self-driven individual who likes to stay up to date on new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of distributed computing is important.
- Writing Test/Mock interfaces, with testable code design approach from a devops perspective
- Experience working on REST APIs, writing modular code
- Object Oriented Design principles for mid to large scale s/w projects with modular design approach
- Data Structures and their usage, code optimization
- Design patterns knowledge (Factory, Polymorphism, Singleton etc)
Key Responsibilities for vPhrase Off Campus
- Working closely with product, design and data scientists to build stable features for our product.
- Designing and adopting strong engineering practices with a focus on scalability and architecture.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product features in production environment.
- Build features with strong DB fundamental with query optimisation, planning and execution considerations.
- Build features that can work in a distributed cloud environment using minimum server resources.
- Ensuring best practices adherence on TDD
- Able to come up with POCs to evaluate implementation options
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 days work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.
Apply Before the link Expires for vPhrase Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for vPhrase Off Campus