Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
VOZIQ Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About VOZIQ: VOZIQ provides an end-to-end, cloud-based customer retention solution to help recurring revenue businesses accurately predict and mitigate customer churn risk very early in the lifecycle. This is achieved by applying a suite of 10+ machine learning models on combined structured and unstructured customer data.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Company Name: VOZIQ
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India Remote
Experience Needed: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Needed: BTech/BE
- The trainee will function as an integral member of the team that is building the VOZIQ platform, a breakthrough Analytics platform that can process billions of data records using a cluster of AWS machines. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can do big things.
- Your work will touch everything from our databases, business logic, web services, front-end UI/UX, edge services, performance engineering, test automation framework, and Continuous Delivery platform.
- We place a premium on collaboration and locally-made decisions. We believe in automating all the repetitive, high-risk, and mundane tasks.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using react. ▪ Analyse and understand the requirements from the business owner.
- Need to estimate and update your tasks on agile board on regular basis.
- Thorough understanding of React JS and its core principles.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular JS projects.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Need to develop reusable code with high quality.
- Need to use with GIT for version control.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Proficiency in using code analysis and debugging tools.
- Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design.
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
Required Skills and experience:
- Good to have working experience on Java, Java EE (preferred full stack developer).
- Hands-on experience on web development with UI expertise.
- Hands-on experience on Web Services and RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tool – GIT.
- University degree in Computer science or Computer Engineering (B. Tech / B.E)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter comfortable working in a fast paced environment and must have good time-management skills.
- Team player meeting the tight deadlines and quality deliverables.