Volvo Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Official Website: www.volvogroup.com/career.
Company Name: Volvo
Work Location: India
Experience Required: Freshers
- Are you someone who is willing to continuously learn and establish your career by working closely with current team on different business problems, business needs!
- We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Junior software Developer to join our team
- Here is an exciting opportunity and customer focused area within Volvo.
- This is an excellent opportunity within PAMDOC (Product and Aftermarket Documentation) Solution centre in RnDP Dept.
- Knowledge in Java Web technologies listed in the skills.
- Knowledge in Core Java, spring framework, and JPA
- Strong knowledge in DB preferably in PostgreSQL Database
- knowledge of MQ testing
- knowledge of XML, JMS, and Swings
- Knowledge of JIRA would be added advantage
- Knowledge on Tomcat & Web sphere/JBOSS server/Open shift
- Domain knowledge – understanding of business cases and end-users.
- Technical knowledge – understanding of system architecture and design.
- Support and Maintenance of the application
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within agreed time frame
- Debugging and Troubleshooting software issues
- Working closely with Developers to improve product functionality
- Continually improving coding skills
- Good communication, Analytical skills
- Curious & Meticulous
- Creative & Critical – questioning
If the above prospects fits your skills and your aspirations, please apply for this position with your latest CV on or before 5th Dec 2021.