Volercars Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer Intern :
Volercars is IT driven company which focuses on innovation and excellence in customer satisfaction as the key contributors to growth. We at Volercars believe that by offering the best user experience we establish a permanent connect. The term ‘Voler’ in French means ‘to fly’ implying the smooth, worry free experience for our users. At Voler, we boast of a heterogeneous mix of creativity, positivity, ideas and alive mindset reflected by the team. A brief of leaders who have shaped up Voler the way you know it today.
Profile Offered: Software Development Engineer (SDE) – Intern
Job location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: B.E./ B.Tech (CS) / MCA
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Work on evolution of requirements along with technology and product managers.
– Work and get exposure on varied technologies based on the allocated work stream iOS, Android, Core Java, J2EE, MySQL, NOSQL, Mongo, Aerospike, MemCache, Lucene, Nginx, CDN, Spring, Hibernate, DevOps, MVC Frameworks and other upcoming internet technologies.
– Responsible for coding, documenting and maintaining web and mobile applications in a fast paced project environment.
– Responsible for high end product development.
– Continuously upgrading and building new technology skills and methodologies.
– Innovate, research, propose and discuss design with your peers.
– Work as directed by the line manager and be ready to change/ learn new technologies based on business demand.
– Excellent Algorithms Data – Structure skills.
– Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills.
– Experience of at least one program language is a must and excellent refactoring skill.
– Ability to take ownership of Modules delivery and leading a team.