Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Vodafone Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Vodafone: At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this. We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Official Website: www.vodafone.in
Job Profile: Pega Trainee
Experience Required: Experienced
Work Location: Pune
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description for Vodafone Off Campus Hiring
The PEGA Trainee contributes to the development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards. The IT Development Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in IT Development and delivers the development of programme logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the IT Development Manager. #_VOIS
- Follows IT Development processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
- Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- MicroServices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops
- Change and Adaptability
- Testing and Evalutaion
- Software Engineering
Apply Before the link Expires for Vodafone Off Campus Hiring.