Vodafone India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020
About Vodafone: Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Company Name: Vodafone
Job Profile: Assistant Manager
Work Location: Pune
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
- The IT Development Engineer contributes to the development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards.
- The IT Development Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in IT Development and delivers the development of programmer logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing).
- Typically reports to the IT Development Manager.
* Follows IT Development processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
* Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills required for Vodafone India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020
- MicroServices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops
Note: Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Apply Before the link Expires For Vodafone India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020.