Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at
Official Website: VMWARE
Official Website: http://careers.vmware.com.
Job Profile: Member of Technical Staff
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Role and Responsibilities: As a New Graduate at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard into an impactful career. At VMware, you will become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience. You’ll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world-class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Coursework (in some) of the following: Algorithms, Data Structures, Storage and\or Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Machine Learning, Compilers, Networking, Distributed Systems, Analytics, Web Development
- Knowledge in one or more of the programming languages: C, C++, Java, or Go programming
- Knowledge in Python, Perl, shell, or other scripting languages
- Knowledge in Flex, HCI, wireframes, mockups
- School and/or industry projects involving significant design and development
- Experience developing client-server or distributed, multithreaded applications
- Experience developing user space and kernel modules
- Exposure to SaaS or FaaS, modelling/optimization techniques
- The previous internship experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of availability/fault domains
- Knowledge of ML/heuristics analysis
- Exposure to container technologies – container orchestrators (Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm Mode) is a plus
- Experience with Cloud-based services, Microservices a Cloud Computing class or similar experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, etc.) and/or search-based datastores and libraries (Lucene, Solr, etc.
- Willingness to contribute to open source projects is a plus
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons